Terms and Conditions
- Registering details on a booking form, or on line, will constitute a booking and all bookings will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Invoices will be issued by email upon receipt of a booking. Payment is required by the date of the course or within 14 days of the invoice date whichever is earlier. The attendee and the employer are jointly and severally liable for payment of all fees due.
- All invoices are liable for payment regardless of attendance, unless a cancellation is notified to us by email, fax or post at least 28 days before the event, in which case a full refund will be made, subject to deduction of an administration charge of £25.00 plus VAT. For cancellations received between 14 and 27 days prior to the event, a 50% refund will be made, less the administration charge. Bookings cancelled less than 14 days before the event are due in full and no refund will be made.
- However, if a delegate is unable to attend a substitute may attend in his or her place, or they may transfer to another event although any changes should be notified to us beforehand
- Learning Works reserve the right to change the venue, programme, speakers or course content where necessary without prior notice.
- Learning Works reserve the right to cancel courses in which case a full refund will be given. We accept no liability if a course cannot take place for reasons beyond our control.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (and any statutory modification or re-enactment of the same) attendees agree to us processing their personal data and holding the same on our databases.
Tweets by @DysMLD
- “The bringing together of maths with learning difficulties is something I have not found elsewhere and the variety of workshops offered was just brilliant.”8th National Dyscalculia and MLD Conference
- “A unique opportunity to learn from presenters who are passionate about what they do, and have hands-on experience of working in the classrooms so their ideas are tried and tested.”8th National Dyscalculia and MLD Conference
- “It was a fascinating, practical and inspiring day. I loved the enthusiasm of the organisers, speakers and presenters!”7th National Dyscalculia and MLD Conference
- “It’s good to be on the receiving end of learning something new for a change.”7th National Dyscalculia and MLD Conference
- "The buzz of the conference was fantastic - I felt inspired and determined to communicate that buzz to my colleagues and pupils."6th National Dyscalculia and MLD Conference